Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Everyone should read this

As much as I despise Gawker and sort of resent everything they do, I cannot get enough of their new offshoot, Jezebel . Yesterday, they published the untouched photo of this month's Redbook cover, a photo of Faith Hill, beside the 'finished' product. It's gotten a bit of attention elsewhere, but I feel the need to throw in my two cents. In response to that attention, the Jezebel girls published THIS. Which I personally think should be required reading for pretty much every self-obsessed female in America. Which is to say, most of us. Even if you're not, it's worth the read, and certainly more enlightening to not. I would have to say that after this, I am unrepentant in my reading of Jezebel, and I am glad that I've been reading it since day one.

No comments: